Cost $75 per month (introductory rate)
The Premium Membership is a monthly subscription that affords the member TONS of BENEFITS that will help them grow and sustain their business. Premium Members can cancel at any time and revert to a Basic Membership. Some of the KEY BENEFITS are as follows:
1. Flexible options for cancellations (see cancellation policy for details)
2. Free lockers to store equipment and products
3. 15-Minute Grace Period at the end of station reservation
4. The Option to reserve multiple stations at a discounted rate
5. A FREE Premium Listing on our website. Premium listings include a photo, short bio/profile, contact information to include phone, email and social media handles, a star rating by your favorite clients and the ability to have up to 2 client testimonials
· Premium Member will be SHOWCASE their talent at THE SHOW! A monthly charitable event showcasing the talent of professionals throughout the area and around the country. Perform your best skill on your favorite model in front of an audience of other professionals and potential clients as well as live online-streaming via social media for additional marketing. Non Premium Members will pay a fee to showcase.
· Premium Members with two or more years in their industry will have the opportunity to teach an advance technique class at the Metropolitan Trade Academy (MTA) and receive 25% of the registration fee. This further markets your business and substantiate you as an expert in the field.
6. Premium members will have access only to our “New Client” Portal on the mSuite website. The new client portal is an access only page on our website that allow potential clients to provide their contact and services needed. Premium members may browse this site to find and contact new clients.
7. Receive DISCOUNTS on your station reservation when you refer another professional and they reserve a station.
8. Additional advertising and marketing via mSuite social media and printed materials. To include but not limited to: Stylist of the week on our social media, Youtube page and newsletter
9. Premium members licensed in another state will have 1-month of their membership applied to the fee needed to obtain their license in VA. You must maintain membership for at least 3-months.